RV and Campground Rules & Policies
Base Rates Include:
Two people and one vehicle per site
Full Hook Up RV sites – $37.00
Tent Camping Sites (Max of 2 Tents per site) – $29.00
Each additional person, adult or child, is $3.00 plus tax.
Maximum of 6 people per site.
All reserved nights must be paid upon arrival to guarantee the length of stay.
(Base rates subject to change depending on occupancy and on days near holidays)
Check-in is at 2PM — Check out time is 11AM.
Early Check in and Late Check out are subject to additional fees.
- All Visitors to your campsite must “Check-in” at the office.
- Overflow parking is located between the Caboose Lodge & RV Park and is $5.00 per vehicle daily.
- All Visitors at RV and Tent sites are required to park in overflowing parking and must leave by 10PM, unless registered as a guest before the office closes.
- Please do not move picnic table from other sites. You are encouraged to ask for assistance from Campground staff before doing so.
- Guests under the age of 10 must be supervised at all time to ensure their safety.
- We do our best to reserve specific sites, occasionally we may need to make site changes for various reasons. We will try to accommodate you as best as possible.
- Pool and Spa located in Caboose Lodging area may be used by Campground guests between the hours of 11 am and 2 pm only. Please bring your own towel.
- Please remove everything you brought in to your campsite
- Normal garbage may be placed in the dumpster near Game Room. Please do not put appliances, sleeping bags, boards, etc. in the dumpster.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Dogs should not be allowed to bark excessively.
- Please do not leave dogs unattended in a campsite.
- Immediately dispose of dog waste in the receptacle by the office.
- Out of respect and for the enjoyment of all guests, Quiet Time is 10PM to 8AM.
- Please keep fires in designated fire pits only and do not leave fires unattended.
- Fires may be prohibited during high fire season and on “Red Flag Warning” days.
- Completely extinguishing any and all fire’s before retiring for the evening this will ensure safety in a campground.
- Railroad RV park has restrictions on smoking. We appreciate you not smoking in the game room, laundry room, office, and restrooms. Please carefully and properly dispose of cigarette butts.
- FIREWORKS & FIREARMS ARE PROHIBITED
- Please be mindful that we are located in the wilderness and you may encounter wild animals, snakes, insects and poison oak. Please take appropriate precautions with children, pets, food storage and garbage.
- Please be sure that ALL Guests are aware of these Rules and Policies.
Management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave the campground for non-adherence to these Rules and Policies or for any other reason